|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Feb 24, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Harald Kornmayer
- Markus Knauer
- Nicholas Loulloudes
- David Johnson
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- IP issues: There are still two unresolved CQs (2886 JAXB - Impl Version: 2.1.6 (PB CQ2664), and 2887 Javax XML Bind Version: 2.1.0 (PB CQ2686)) that need to be resolved.
- Wayne mentioned that there are other versions of the above libraries in the queue for Galileo that probably get IP approval earlier (higher priority because of Galileo participation)
- We are looking for volunteers who can test the integration of those libraries with a higher version number.
- Data management performance. That should have the highest priority to be fixed. Mateusz promised to have a look to them.
- Nothing new to report.
- Dependencies and AWS: For the smallest AWS packaging, we don't need EMF in the core. Can/Should we reduce JSDL and workflow editor components and restructure the packages slightly?
- Sounds like a good idea. Harald will summarize and start a vote on the mailing list.
- Dependencies in Terminal View...
- Ask Thomas about this.
- Nicholas: JSDL Working Group - interested in parameter sweep support
- our g-Eclipse implementation contains a very old schema and we should consider using the latest version of the schema
- extracting the JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- David has some patches for the workflow editor that wait to be integrated
- Test new JAXB implementations (who?)
- Harald: Mail to list about minimal AWS package.
- Harald: Ask Thomas about errors in Terminal View.
Carry over items