Example: Aperi Agent Request Handler
Example Request Handler
This example shows how a 3rd party plugin can contribute a request handler to the Aperi agent. The example handler writes "Hello World\!" to the agent log. The example also includes the client code necessary to exercise the handler.
- Extract the latest 0.2 code to your Eclipse workspace.
- Download the example code.
- Import the sample
- Run the Example_AgentRequestHandler launch configuration. Note: Compare this launch configuration with the "RunAperiAgent" launch configuration. It should be the same as the agent launch configuration with the addition of the "Example_AgentRequestHandler" bundle.
- Run the Example_AgentRequestHandler_Client launch configuration.
- The console should output the message, "Request completed successfully.". If it does, check the agent log for the message, "HWM0001I: Hello World!".
- If the console displays an exception (1) check that the agent started successfully (2) correct the hostname and port information in the "example.AgentRequestHandler.client.Application" class.