Jump to: navigation, search

Equinox p2 Meeting 20080818

Agenda

No agenda.

Attendees

  • Andrew Niefer
  • Dave Stevenson
  • Jeff McAffer
  • John Arthorne
  • Scott Lewis
  • Simon Kaegi
  • Susan McCourt


Minutes

  • Publisher migration:
    • Publisher bundles are now in the build
    • Changes elsewhere in p2 still in branch, slowing merging to HEAD
    • Andrew to look at integration of p2 with PDE build in September
    • Simon will look at repository listener patches
    • Dave will look at translation patches
  • Support for running generator on applications with
    • Andrew looking at supporting this for PDE export cases