Equinox p2 Meeting 20080225
- Do we want to ship the apache http client in p2?
- What is left before integration:
- Renaming bundles.txt?
- Changing namespaces in MD
- Adding version to metadata
- Shape of the features
- Moving code
- Changing bug bucket
- Do we switch ECF now, or do we wait for the EFC I builds?
- User authentication when connecting to repo, what do we want to do in 1.0?
- Status on Update UI compatibility and certificates UI
Andrew N Andrew O Darin Dave DJ Jeff John Pascal Simon Susan Tim Mok
- Aim to start moving into the SDK after this week's I-build
- Move graduated code to new location Tuesday AM
- Bugs moved to new bucket tonight
- Renaming bundles.txt
- If we do it, it will be done today
- Using Apache HTTP client
- Would add roughly 400KB to SDK
- need to find out the advantages/disadvantages. To discuss with ECF team.
- Metadata versioning
- Should we version metadata files at IU level
- Further discussion in bug report
- User authentication
- Need to prompt for username/password when contacting repository that requires login
- Copy the approach using in CVS - minimally cache passwords in memory, ideally use security key store API
- Certificate UI
- Have a simple patch, but doesn't show parent/child relationships
- Talk to security team - should have same dialog in Help>About.
- Installing with UM won't work unless you install into an extension location