Skip to main content
- stopped working when a security hole was fixed in sun vm
- we can't get a hold of the location of downloaded JARs now
- we have a hack which enumerates the contents of the JAR and copies them to a new location
- can we write a new type of input stream which wraps the JAR file?
- SWT has given us a Cocoa port for the launcher
- Andrew is getting it ready
- Oleg has a security contribution from RedHat
- close to the 250 line guideline
- will create a CQ
- still putting plans together
- are there themes which cross-cut the Equinox components?