Equinox Minutes - 20070522
May 22, 2007
- registry notification changes are for post-3.3 (synchronous listeners)
- bug 185977 - InvalidRegistryObjectException thrown when refreshingPackages
- should we do this for 3.3? needs review
- low memory dialog code is attached to bug
- still need to strenuously test the launcher args
- Oleg noticed a couple of times that a lot of handles are being created. Most of them are from semaphores and it happens during CVS-related activities. Will file bug report.
- if we come across code that we would like to clean up, don't release changes now. Create bug report, mark as 3.4, attach a patch.
- discussed different ways to reduce bug count and deal with old bugs
- minor bug when running from cygwin
- motif splash screen not centered - will not fix for rc2
- Main should consume -startup command-line arg
- minor bug for rc2
- Kim has been doing test builds with the source bundles from Orbit
- changes have been made in Orbit to produce source bundles
- are the constants supposed to be upper or lower case?
- directory names should match constants and platform filter constants
- there is a bug if we have an @ in the bundle folder name
- not critical for 3.3
- @ is not valid for a bundle symbolic name
- they might be able to encode it as a work-around (maybe - although Tom says prob not...)
- add to README