- 3.5.2, shared install on the mac
- Ian is to ping on the bug for review
- Plug-in and package versioning, do we want to move everything to 2.0
- Only plug-ins with API will have their bundle version and package version moved to 2.0.
- We may update the version of all bundles if this helps remove some confusion.
- Mylyn discovery status
- Discussion about the status. Shawn and Steffen to commit the code this week
- Some worries expressed wrt to the amount of work left to be done
- Ian will hack some metadata for Shawn and Steffen to start from
- Pascal and Susan to do more of the metadata work / discussion
- Some discussion about how to store the icon in the repo (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=301474)
- Repository persistence
- Do repo support only one format, or can they support mixed format: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=298932
- Publisher application startup ordering problems (Tom)
- We are getting NPEs because we are not waiting for the services to be ready and not checking for null
- The issue is occurring more prominently when the application is not run on the main thread: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=301262
- Pascal will start working for Sonatype on Monday.