- big reorg of the UI is coming, are we ok with things being broken this week while service starting/registration issues are sorted out?
- Andrew Niefer
- Darin Wright
- DJ Houghton
- Henrik Linberg
- Ian Bull
- John Arthorne
- Simon Kaegi
- Susan McCourt
- Susan working on major UI refactoring
- Pulling out reusable code and creating basic operation API
- Currently UI in broken state, working through service configuration problems
- Private builds: https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/equinox_R3_6_api_cleanup/
- Susan is going to release current work to p2 api cleanup branch and continue working on it from there
- New UI bundle - reload project sets
- Multi-agent support available in branch
- Some parts of p2 still refer to global services but core parts are multi-agent aware
- Ready for PDE and others to give it a try
- Should we support notion of visitors on IQueryable?
- No. If we want to visit results that could be done via the collector
- Repository could implement collector in a way that lazily returns results to avoid having everything in memory
- Should we move to a predicate language to describe queries 'over the wire'
- Concern is that current query API is too flexible and impossible to implement on a remote repository