- Publisher Performance Problem (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=274025)
- We have discussed the performance problem in the ArtifactRepository.
- There is a patch that allows for batching attached to the bug report.
- Ian is trying a runnable approach rather than an explicit transaction API
- Discussions occurred about using alternate file format for the repository or having a mechanism to write out the file periodically.
- Artifact descriptor identity discussion (http://bugs.eclipse.org/254652)
- Andrew gives a recap of the changes he is doing to fix up the problem with identity of artifact descriptor
- Server side provisioning
- Running test builds
- Lightweight Web UI to interact with the server
- Goal to make available a working WAR file
- Metadata Verification Tool Update
- Ian to release code tomorrow after the build
- Multiple of instance of p2 (status update)
- John gave an update of the work
- PDE build and UI can do
- Running on Felix
- Getting p2 to run on Felix
- The director is now running on Felix
- Now working on the fwkadmin impl for Felix
- We want to make a lot of progress for M4.
- We will ALL work in a branch for a little while be it for API changes or fixes.
- The branching will happen later this week, make sure to keep your workspace as clean as possible.