- Andrew Niefer
- Darin Wright
- DJ Houghton
- Henrik Lindberg
- Ian Bull
- Jeff McAffer
- John Arthorne
- Pascal Rapicault
- Simon Kaegi
- Susan McCourt
- Thomas Hallgren
- Tom Watson
- Test pass tomorrow
- New SAT4J
- Profile comparison in installation history
- Introductory p2 webinar tomorrow (12pm EST)
- Moving p2 to 1.5
- The move to 1.5 will only be done if we can ensure down compilation
- We also discussed the potential overhead of Collections for objects like RequiredCapabilities
- At this point down compilation requires to not use enums, and not use any language construct that would relies on Iterable.
- Things to investigate:
- Are there any additional constructs to avoid?
- Does javac allows for down compilation?
- Can code compiled with Eclipse be compiled against with Javac?
- Does PDE Build need to be changed?
- Will API tooling help us catch wrong library usage?
- DI exploration
- We have had a long discussion about our a DI approach to p2.
- In order to get a better understanding of the problem, we will make the changes in HEAD with the main goal of changing the director application.
- Henrik has a context mechanism that we will see if it can be applied.