- New date for phone call to be revealed.
- Pluggable versions proposal from Thomas H. http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg00460.html
- New call time
- 3PM - Ottawa Time (EDT) - Pascal to send a mail and modify the calendar
- Composite repositories
- Code has been released
- Andrew and Andrew to talk to Kim to get build use
- Andrew C. to write a wiki page on composite repo
- Andrew N is asking, are there any check done when repositories are added
- We need to have a way to validate the content of a composite repository. This can either be done at addition time or as a separate step
- Repo association
- John has written a document about repository association. He will send the link on the ML.
- Path fun
- Major overhaul has been going on in fwk admin, simpleconfigurator, etc. to fix path bugs
- We are going to change the format of bundle.info to respond to some bugs
- PDE may be impacted, but we provide an API for them to use
- Getting values
- In e4, they need a user input to get the location of the Flex runtime but we don't have a mechanism to get variables.
- Variable work is currently not scheduled for 3.5.
- Pluggable versions
- The discussion did not take place since Thomas H. was not at the call.