Skip to main content
- p2 3.7 tagging
- Shared Install
- Preference Synch
- Servlet 3.0
- Equinox Resolver and p2 Resolver
- I'm feeling lucky
Maintenance for 3.7.1
- Most committers should tag in maint once they release
- May consider doing a patch feature if the fixes are crucial.
- DJ to run the tagging scripts on the 3.7.2 stream
- Ian tagged the wrong branch
- Ian to make sure things are cleaned up for the next I-Build
- Simon A. is in communication with Jetty folks on Jetty 8
- had a number of issues with git that resulted in a disconnected HEAD!
- head has been reattached.
Equinox Resolver and p2 Resolver
- uses and equinox resolver.
- Equinox resolver has some heuristics for reducing the solution set and timeouts for limiting the amount of time it allows to be used to resolve uses constraints. Katya to open a bug to add ways of tweaking these heuristics and timeout values.
- lazy activation, equinox has a compatibility flag osgi.compatibility.eagerStart.LazyActivation which is set to true by default. bug 177641.
- p2 interpretation of 0.0.0. Katya to open a bug to fix the interpretation of 0.0.0
I'm feeling lucky
- loosening up the feature ranges to allow for updates of child repos.
- tries to do the update with less strict dependencies.
R5 OSGi Core
- Filter is being updated to support enums.
- Should not impact anyone. Need to make sure the valueOf check is expecting the correct result.