Skip to main content
- John R.
- EclipseCon Report
- ECF version for Indigo
- Build issue with corrupted jar
- Build failures
- Virgo and subsystems
- Git support
- Test failures for updating 3.6->3.7
- Past failures seemed to be because builds too often and we are not updating to the correct ones.
- DJ will look at adding more debug info to the tests to see what it is failing.
Build issue with corrupted jar
- Mirrors are not invalidated on corrupted jar
- get into infinite loop
- Ian has some ideas to put a quick fix
ECF Version for Indigo
- Pascal to send a note on what version of ECF to use for Indigo
- Daniel is going to attach to new version to the CQ
- Still need to determine if it is required to update for Indigo
- To help facilitate collaboration by using a git repo?
- Use as a pure clone to allow for github to allow us to reconsume patches from branches easily
- Pascal - lots of interest in RT on server-side
- But lots of confusion about what to consume
- Interest in tycho and maven