Skip to main content
- John R.
- Helios SR2 ini issues bug 338310
- New security fragment coming for win x86_64
- M6 March 11th (API freeze)
- Shared install status
- Equinox and p2 resolver version qualifier
- Logging in p2
- Install dialog requires compare
Helios SR2 ini issues
- When updating SR1 -> SR2 ini gets deleted
- metadata for SR2 incorrectly states uppercase Eclipse for the executable which causes p2 to delete the eclipse.ini
- may need to fix frameworkadmin to handle this better
M6 API freeze
- Simplification of Operation API. Provide a factory to make it easier to create Operation objects
- Use of services vs extensions.
- Bundle pool locking
p2 and Equinox resolver version
- Fix the error message, there is an existing bug report already.
- Conflicting requirements that cannot be met, message.
- Not trying to update the base UIs. Is that possible?
- Dean says there is not much we can do because we don't know what is going to change until after we send the problem to sat4j.
- Pascal - but we know what roots are in the read-only install. Only look for updates for IUs from the users profile.
Logging in p2
Install dialog requires compare
- Makes it hard to use in RCP
- should we consider an option dependency.
- bug 338351