Skip to main content
- Launcher stuff
- Shared install is working
- Graduating the org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent API
- Bug 326235, what is going on here, Ian may investigate.
- What happens if you are not root and you want to upgrade? We should revisit this in 3.7.
- A couple of critical security bugs have come in.
- Fixes in 3.4 stream
- Investigate final fix in 3.7
- Sun/Oracle - Are we ready for the change of branding
- Should we backport the changes to other streams?
- The fix in not in 3.5.
- We verified we are in good shape WRT to our brittle approach.
- Should we have argument to set this in the ini?
Graduating equinox.concurrent API
- Use of concurrent APIs?
- Who uses it and who maintains it?
- Tom to respond to Scott on dev list.
- John asks Pascal to review the updated proposal for the licenses and comment.