Skip to main content
- Use of new OSGi APIs and Generics in Indigo
- Meeting schedules
- 3.6.1 bugs
- R4.3 spec.
- Shared install issue
Use of new OSGi APIs and Generics
- Can consider updating code to use generic types
- Should not aggressively move to new APIs.
- Should we stay on the every other week schedule, yes.
- Launcher bug for
- 21 bugs marked in p2 for 3.6.1. Need an extra review for RC2 bugs
- One more week until the build (Aug 25).
- Framework updates
- Generic APIs
- Use of adapt for core services
- Generic capabilities and requirements
- Need to open a new bug against p2 to look at this. (Tom to open bug)
- Framework hooks
- Parametrized Services
- Compendium services
- Event Admin updates
- Configuration Admin updates
- EPP call director in a way (-roaming) that corrupts bundles.info. It contains bundles that are not included in the package.