Skip to main content
- M5 is major feature freeze
- EclipseCon, deadline for submissions is December 18th
- Meetings for the rest of the year?
- Send status for Wednesday Team meeting
- LinkageError bug 297769
- bug 297769 is similar to bug 292879
- Seems to be related to the compatibility layer
- The error look like it indicates multiple copies of the Plugin class.
- We have not been able to reproduce yet.
Meeting for rest of the year
- Cancel the next two weeks
- Need to decide what is going to be submitted
- Fixing AIX to not require Motif bug 205608 for 3.5.2
- RFC 138 work
- EclipseCon submissions
- MISC-2010 competition preparation
- p2 API work in branch, preparing to merge to head early January