Skip to main content
- M4 Status
- M5 is major feature freeze: need to make sure we don't let things fall through the cracks
- Need API for getting state location that doesn't require Platform class bug 177783
- Enhanced TextProcessor bug 183164
- EclipseCon, deadline for submissions is December 18th
- Status of Equinox Monitoring bug 297151
- General EclipseRT stuff (repos)
- p2 is done for M4, starting testpass in branch.
- Server-side, build stuff did not get in for p2 provisioning. Going in M5.
- Lots to do for M5 now.
- Filter support todo in M5.
M5 is major feature freeze
- p2 is busy in the API branch
- New text processor will be a new bundle in components
- Jeff to go through his concerns about the state of the repo and open bugs
- Jeff - Tutorial on EclipseRT
- p2 API talk (long)
- p2 general talk (long)
- p2 on Felix talk (short)
- p2 on server side (short)
- OSGi RFC 138 talk on composite bundles
- PDE Build side - series of small build talks may evolve into larger talks
- New launcher opening a file talk (short)
- How we use Hudson to build launcher (short)
Status of Equinox Monitoring
- Encourage participation in Gemini where appropriate