- Progress on retention policy.
- Extension registry and multiple locales bug 244468
- Meetings over next two weeks
- Next week OSGi F2F
- November 17, Equinox RT Day
- Scopes in e4 and overriding capabilities of a parent.
- Progress on retention policy, Jeff to look at the wiki and move forward.
- Extension registry.
- Need for get***(String locale)?
- If LocaleProvider is enough can we avoid the need for the new get** methods?
- Can we get the session stuff from RAP for a complete solution.
- The LocaleProvider will be a service interface exported by org.eclipse.osgi
- We should update the registry patch to use it.
- Some discussion of scoping
- Blueprint supports context, so does e4.
- p2 is also investigating a concept of context is handled in code by the provisioning agent context.
- In OSGi composite bundles we are also discussing how how scopes should prioritize capabilities contributed directly to the composite by its constituent bundles.