Next meeting to be held on Sept 11 2012 over Skype.
- 1.0 Release
- I can't build the Epsilon interim update site using 4.2 (cannot parse feature.xml from one of the GMF source plugins).
- Removing the offending feature solves this problem but then I get JDK-related errors.
- Do we want to resctructure Epsilon features before releasing 1.0?
- 1.0 Distributions
- Build them on 4.2 or 3.8 or both?
- We need Emfatic. It's in better shape now but still need to schedule a release review for it.
- Epsilon Standalone
- Work in progress.
- Static Analysis
- First version of the EOL metamodel + code that populates EOL models from ASTs
- Code under EpsilonLabs (still at an early development stage)
- Need to review the metamodel https://code.google.com/p/epsilonlabs/source/browse/trunk/StaticAnalysis/org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dom/model/Dom.ecore
- Need to get rid of the SourceForge EpsilonLabs and move any interesting content that's left there to googlecode.
- Need to clean-up EpsilonLabs under googlecode.
- Has a new logo.
- Epsilon website
- New version is currently under development (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5636547/EpsilonWeb2Preview.png).
- Should appear online in 3 weeks.
- We need a CQ for Bootstrap 2.1.