Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008/Austin
Freescale's North Austin facility map
7700 W. Parmer Lane
Building A, First floor, Room 110.
Date and Time
November 12th 11:30am - 1:30pm
Chris Aniszczyk, Code 9
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Chris Aniszczyk, What's new in Plug-in Development?
- Joshua Slack, jMonkeyEngine/Ardor 3D (for SWT)
- Donald Smith, Intellectual Property Law For Dummies
- James E. Ervin, Groovy Eclipse and Groovy Monkey
- Tom Hochstein, Freescale's Multicore Tools
- Thomas Watson, What's coming in OSGi r4.2?
- Pierre Carlson, IBM Lotus Expeditor
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Chris Aniszczyk, Code 9
- Thomas Watson, IBM
- Donald Smith, Eclipse Foundation
- Joshua Slack, Ardor Labs
- James E. Ervin, Groovy Eclipse
- Ken Ryall, Nokia
- Frank Kurzawa, AMD
- Shawn Spiars, Phurnace Software
- Brian Bauman, IBM
- Nicolas Bihan, ITN
- Youngjin Park, Cisco Systems
- Rick Vestal, Freescale
- Al Rincon, Freescale
- John Cortell, Freescale
- Tom Hochstein, Freescale
- Consuelo Ortiz, Freescale
- Irene Sierra, Freescale
- Pierre Carlson, IBM
- Ling Wang, Nokia
- Robert Sierra, Freescale
- Greg Hemstreet , Freescale
- Luke Smithwick, Freescale
- Natraj Ekambaram, Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Eirene Chang, Freescale
- Lubo Antonov, Freescale
- Mark Mesich, Freescale