Eclipse DemoCamps Indigo 2011/Montreal
This event is over ! You are probably looking for Eclipse Democamp Montreal November 2011 Eclipse 10th anniversary
Photos of the event have been published @ Photos Montreal Eclipse Demo Camp, May-2011
Do not hesitate to publish photos you have taken!
Date and Time (careful, time changed !!!)
Tuesday May 24, 2011
Due to the number of great presentations suggested , we shall begin the event a little bit earlier (5:30PM instead of 6:30PM) to be able to enjoy the most (if not all) of them. Thanks for your understanding.
- 5:30pm-6:00pm (Demo Camp, opening of the event, gathering up)
- 6:00pm-9:00pm (Demo Camp, introduction of the presentations and start of the presentations)
- 9:00pm-late (Pub)
Provided during the event
- internet access via Wifi (presenters, try to have a backup plan, just in case...)
- Videoprojector along with audio equipment
Who talks about it ?
- Montreal Java User Group
- Centre de recherche informatique de Montreal
- Pascal Rapicault's blog
- L'Agenda du libre du Québec
- Ian Skerrett's blog
If you need help editing this wiki page, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Eclipse Demo Camp is being sponsored by:
A presentation should last no more than 15 min ! Thank you !
- Anthony Dahanne, Remote provisioning of a runtime, using p2 and JMS
- Johnny Mongiat, Compuware, z/OS Team Synchronization in the Compuware Workbench, an example of using Eclipse's Team API
- Johnny Mongiat, Compuware, PDE Dependencies Visualization: Feature Dependencies (provisional)
- Pascal Rapicault, Sonatype, "Tycho, building OSGi bundles with Maven" (http://www.slideshare.net/PascalRapicault/tycho-building-plugins-with-maven)
- Regent L'Archeveque, Canadian Space Agency / Agence spatiale canadienne, "Eclipse @ CSA" or "CSA projects exploiting Eclipse framework"
- Marc Khouzam, Ericsson, "What's new in CDT Debug"
- Domenic Alessi, Sharing Preferences and Ericsson's p2 Installer
- Francois Chouinard, Kernel and User Space tracing with Eclipse
- Alvaro Sanchez, Sebastien Dubois, "Introducing Review for Eclipse"
- Ninus Khamis "Natural Language Processing for Eclipse - The Semantic Assistants"
- David Mirza "Introducing Vega, a New Open Source Web Security Platform built on Eclipse RCP"
- <your suggestion of presentation here>
Who Is Attending
We're full ! If you already registered and think you won't make it, please remove your name so that somebody else could join ! Thank you !
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to the organizers.
- Anthony Dahanne, Compuware
- Sébastien Angers, Compuware
- Christian Bourgeois, Compuware
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Pascal Rapicault, Sonatype
- Philippe Caussignac, Compuware
- Domenic Alessi, Ericsson
- Marc Khouzam, Ericsson
- Johnny Mongiat, Compuware
- Alvaro Sanchez, Ericsson
- Sebastien Dubois, Ericsson
- Ying Hu, Compuware
- Stéphane Vaucher, Benchmark Consulting
- Kaab Abdel Hamid, Benchmark Consulting
- John Martel, CoGL
- Laurent Ilie
- Francis Toth
- Christos Batsis, Compuware
- Andriy Redko, Compuware
- Sebastien Martin 8D
- Jonathan Ducharme 8D
- Philippe Breault Pyxis Technologies
- André de Santi Oliveira iWeb
- Michel Parisien, Benchmark Consulting
- Xavier Jodoin 360 Innovations
- Christian Nadeau 360 Innovations
- Alioune BA, Equisoft
- Regent L'Archeveque, Canadian Space Agency / Agence spatiale canadienne
- Francois Chouinard, Ericsson
- Martin Filteau, Octasic Inc.
- Etienne Bergeron, Octasic Inc.
- Marianne Mailhot-Sarrasin, Octasic Inc.
- Jacques Bouthillier, Ericsson
- Nicolas Arvinte
- Olivier Thomann, .
- Bernd Hufmann, Ericsson
- Matthew Khouzam, Ecole Polytechnique de MontrealEricsson.
- Nathaniel Mercure, Tekelec.
- Bruno Marchand, Averna
- Ramzi MAALEJ, TEKsystems
- Julien-Pierre Landry, Compuware
- René Audet Taleo Corp
- Philippe Marsteau Taleo Corp
- Ninus Khamis Concordia University
- Steve Tshibangu, COOP Student ÉTS Canadian Space Agency / Agence spatiale canadienne
- Martin Magdinier
- Patrick Tassé, Ericsson
- David Mirza, Subgraph
(Limited to 45 for space reason)