JPA Introspection Example Application
This example is under construction as of 20080901.
This example JPA project will serve as the business layer in the JPA web application tutorials.
The primary purpose of this application is to serve as a demonstration platform for the following technologies.
- R1: Demonstrate EclipseLink JPA usage in a web container
- R2: Demonstrate EclipseLink JPA usage in an ejb container
- R3: Demonstrate EclipseLink DDL generation (in SE mode)
- R4: 3-tier in MVC: Demonstrate how to interface the EclipseLink JPA integration layer (model) with a custom business layer which is interfaced with a rudimentry presentation layer like a servlet (view-controller)
- R5: Demonstrate 3-tier in MVC functionality using a standard framework like JSF 1.2
The secondary purpose is provide the following features to help developers with tasks related to the EclipseLink source.
- F1: Historical view of source files that were created/updated/deleted
- F2: Provide rudimentry static UML class heiarchy diagrams
UML Class Diagram
- See Developing JPA Projects in the EclipseLink User's Guide.
Authored 20080808 - Michael.OBrien