Jump to: navigation, search

EPIC Council Meeting 06Aug15

Back to the EPIC page. Back to the EPIC Council Meeting Minutes page.

Present - Donald, Skip, Nathan, Mike Taylor, Todd, Maher. Regrets - Jochen, Eric

  • Survey working group to review survey sent by Mike. Concern over timing doing a survey in August, proposal to do in very early September. Send feedback on survey to Mike.
  • Nathan has added some new features to EPIC, some require admin privledges such as tagging a plugin by pillar.
  • Team to review T&P for next meeting.
  • Skip to circulate tool for using Word with WIKI.
  • Ian sent adcopy link, please provide feedback. Concerns raised over random-plugin generation as it may not be percieved as Random. This needs to be further examined as a group.
  • Nathan to send update on workplan later this week.
  • Donald updated the EPIC_Minutes_and_Transparency_Guidelines. Team should review and update as needed. Suggestion to post link to EPIC wiki page from EPIC "About us page", Nathan to investigate.
  • Skip to create outline of customer outreach plan by September 15th.
  • Formally ask Strategic members to post their plugins on EPIC to use as a reference at Members meeting. Find out why/why not for participation.