Set up development environment
You can use the Eclipse Installer to get a fully configured development environment for EMF DiffMerge.
- Most Eclipse Products should be ok, we tested with Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers.
- Simply check the Eclipse Projects / EMF DiffMerge in the Projects view to set up the Core and all components (Co-Evolution, Patch, Patterns).
- If you only want to set up Core, uncheck the subprojects of the components or double-click on the parent instead of using the check box.
- The Core component will always be included even when selecting a single subproject (e.g. Patterns).
- Each component can be set up individually and should also work in any combination.
Content TBD. Information regarding source code management, builds, coding standards, and more.