Skip to main content
- Scott Lewis, Markus Kuppe, Harshana Eranga Martin, Pierre Henry Perret, Wim Jongman
- When/how to branch for Release_3_3?
- Proposed: Thursday, June 10, 2010
- XMPP server unit tests.
- Markus contacted Mustufa about XMPP server.
- Scott will look into failing remote service tests asap
- Add Google adds to http://www.eclipse.org/ecf
- Pledgie.com for sponsored builds...
- Markus will send out email to ecf-dev (perhaps with Scott) proposing that
- Committers approve the creation addition of web pages and sponsored links to ecf1.osuosl.org and/or the ecf2.osuosl.org (our OSU OSL sites), to allow for Google ads and/or sponsored builds.
- Some ECF committers and/or contributors with good html editing skills be identified to update the OSU OSL web pages...and to update the eclipse.org web pages also.
- Scott has minimally updated the ECF help docs with links to the ECF remote services wiki pages...i.e. http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_4.2_Remote_Services. If other committers or contributors have time, it would be very useful to
- Update the content and links of the pages in this section: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_4.2_Remote_Services
- Review and update the ECF SDK help docs (in bundle/project org.eclipse.ecf.doc)
- NOTE: If you decide to do/help on any of these things, please coordinate via the ecf-dev mailing list.