ECF Conference Call 12.23.2008
- Ted Kubaska, Markus Kuppe, Scott Lewis, Marcelo Mayworm
- Final release preparations and coordination. ECF's release review has been approved by the Eclipse Foundation.
ECF 3.0 Addition: RFC 119 (discovery and remote services)
- Discuss plans for implementing RFC 119 using ECF discovery API and remote services API. See bug 249240.
- Identify timeline for completing RFC 119 impl.
- Preparation/plans for EclipseCon 2009 presentations
- Discuss addition of IFutureResult see bug 258875.
ECF 3.0 Addition: User Search to Presence API
- See bug 256696. All committers: please take some time to examine the additions and comment on them on the enhancement request.
Cola Replace for Sync API
- One item remains to address...the replace operation as described in bug 234142 comment 35
ECF 3.0 Addition: Team API Provider
Remy has been working on additions that implement the Eclipse Team API via the ECF datashare API...which allows immediate resource level distribution within a workspace via the ECF datashare API. Please see/comment on this bug. We will discuss incorporation into ECF 3.0M5.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are working on API additions for ECF 3.0, please attempt to get a version of the addition into ECF 3.0M5+1, which is Tuesday, Feb 3 according to Galileo Release Plan
- See ECF Plan