Jump to: navigation, search

E4/Resources/Meeting/1-May-2009

< E4‎ | Resources‎ | Meeting
Meeting Title: E4 Resources meeting
Date & Time: Friday May 1, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
Ical.gifiCal,Xml.gifATOM News Feed,Html.gifHTML
Canada and US Toll Free: (866) 740-7083
International Dial-in: +1 (702) 696-4217 (more numbers here)
Conference ID: 613 277 0037 #

Attendees

Agenda/Notes

Review of Action Items

  • Last Meeting: E4/Resources/Meeting/17-Apr-2009
  • (old) Martin create SearchCVS service for e4 resources - started on database, query missing AI mail e4-dev
  • (old) Martin send a proposal regarding experimental API tagging policy to the e4 mailing list - pending bug 261874 AC discussion about provisional API
  • (old) Ken put references to bugs which are interesting for him into the meeting notes
  • (old) Ken have somebody from Symbian Foundation comment on bug 249745 regarding their experiences with git and Mercurial
  • Kenn to create bug for modeled resources
  • Martin to ping Chris Recoskie
  • Martin to create bug for RESTful resources discussions
  • Open items moved to #Action Items


Next Meeting