Skip to main content
- M6 is next week
- Monday last day to submit code
- Tuesday test day
- Startup performance
- Looking at model loading and delta resolution
- Looking at some ugly appearances when using custom themes on Fedora 14
- CSS editor available as a separate install
- Currently still have to restart for new themes to take effect (too bad because we are capable of styling on the fly)
- Unity menu on Ubuntu not working properly. Looking into solutions.
- Remy working on menu and key binding problems.
- Working on fixing up the test facade for running tests in Eclipse 4.2.
- Looking at CSS bugs.. changing CSS selectors that don't match standard CSS behaviour to be prefixed with swt-
- Will log usage of old selectors to help with migration
- Looking at a NPE bug when opening with no perspective in an RCP app
- Looking at debug toolbar hover problem.
- Action set button ordering fixes to go in immediately after M6