Skip to main content
- Intro support is now in the builds
- Still working on Intro support but some bugs to iron out for M4
- Working on some bugs related to handling empty menus (bug 319621)
- NPE during shutdown bug related to LTK bundle (bug 364848)
- CSS editor in preference page going well
- Problem with custom trim controls on GTK appears to be long-standing SWT problem. Will follow up with SWT team to see if we can make a fix in SWT. (bug 365042)
- Fixing some quick access bugs on Linux
- Need to validate that common bundles are still equal across streams
- Fixed product/feature version numbers in 4.1.2 and 4.2 streams
- Someone using SWTBot having problems with event loop control in 4.2.. they are using internals.
- Should be able to use SWTBot on 4.x with no problems
- Brian has some changes in a branch for doing activity filtering in menus
- Switching to "full" 4.2 build soon. Entire Eclipse SDK test suite will be running on 4.2. We currently run a large subset but not all tests. For UI workbench tests that are testing workbench internals, they currently don't even compile in 4.x. We need to decide whether we:
- Widen our test facade that handles different 3.x and 4.x implementations in a single stream
- Fork the entire tests and have different tests in each stream.