E4/Meeting Minutes/Status 20081211
- Martin Oberhuber
- Doug Schaefer
- Michael Scharf
- Boris Bokowski
- Eric Moffatt
- Paul Webster
- Kevin McGuire
- Oleg Besedin
- Version control; 2 branches is a problem use GIT ?? foundationn has no cycles to work on it
- What's the state of the tooling in eclipse - see EGit/Proposal ?
- Use JAZZ ? What's the foundation's stance on JAZZ ?
- To be discussed on bug 249745
- Busy on non-e4 work
- No new work
- Working on Commands infrastructure. Should there be a parallel Eval context & service tree?
- Looking at Java Script support
- CSS implementation (GPL replacement), JUnit test created.
- Compatibility...tooling issues with fragments but progressing well
- Welcome !! Oleg has come over to help out the UI team, bringing lots of equinox knowledge with him.