|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Device Debugging|
|Date & Time:||Thursday 7 May 2009 at 7:30am PDT / 10:30pm EDT|
|USA tool free dial-in:||(888) 545-8370|
|International dial-in:||(770) 659-3936|
- Pawel (Wind River)
- Darin, Samantha, Allen, Natasha (IBM)
- Dobrin, Patrick (TI)
- Laurent Nicholas (Cisco)
Agenda and Minutes
- Status Update
- Darin: In RC1 phase
- Tracking Help F1 issue for RC1
- No status, verify bugs
- Allen: persisting expanded state of variables
- Darin: the expanded state is persisted based on the stack frame memento, but the depth of this cache is limited to 15 elements or so.
- Pawel: there are some reliability problems with this feature related to stress situations.
- Next/Previous Thread Actions
- Samantha: Search feature wanted
- Samantha: Make base content providers and proxies part of API
- Darin: there's a feature request for this, which is simple at first, but in detail it's rather complicated. No one really tried to solve those problems to their conclusion.
- Pawel: there needs to be a launch group concept defined to make this work properly. But this would introduce a lot of complexity to the Debug view model proxies.