|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Device Debugging|
|Date & Time:||Thursday 5 March 2008 at 7:30am PDT / 10:30pm EDT|
|USA tool free dial-in:||(888) 545-8370|
|International dial-in:||(770) 659-3936|
- Darin (IBM)
- Samantha (IBM)
- Natasha (IBM)
- Pawel (Wind River)
- Dobrin (TI)
- Patrick (TI)
- Mikhail (ARM)
Agenda and Minutes
- Status Update
- Pawel: All Breadcrumb in M6
- Support launch config for external file systems.
- Workspace variables are in headless environment (moved to non-UI plugins). Ultimate destination for this feature is in the resource plugin.
- Breadcrumb (below)
- Working with Ted on Memory view, but ran out of time to make workflow changes.
- Want to start experimenting (branching memory view). One possibility is using the Platform Debug incubator.
- Open issue: view management additions: bug 262811
- There is no notification for model changes which are outside of the focused item. bug 262260
- Flashing an icon is too subtle and transient to be useful.
- One idea: create an overview ruler for the Debug view.
- Biggest problem to overcome is the lazy loading viewer.
- Multiple Launchers' UI bug 262840
- Flexible hierarchy packages' "Friends"