|Meeting Title:||Conference Call for Platform Debug Client's Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Thursday 3 Mar 2011 at 8:00am PDT / 10:00 am CDT / 11:00am EDT|
|USA/Canada tool free dial-in:||(866) 869-3090|
|International dial-ins:||Austria 01 92 87 547, Germany 06 92 22 21 61 10, Sweden 08 56 61 94 27, France 01 70 73 27 20, UK 02 08 11 81 026 or 08 44 57 90 592|
To be edited:
- Wind River
- Marc K.
Agenda and Minutes
- Viewer tests and bugs.
- Bug fixes and M6
- Undo for breakpoints complete.
- Added undo/redo support in JDT detail pane text field.
- Debug Toolbar
- Dani: Debug Toolbar should not appear/disappear dynamically.
- Curtis: Debug Toolbar on the top-level toolbar, it should appear/disappear dynamically. We should not cripple the ability to debug in other perspectives, whether the top-level toolbar is used or not.
- Dani: we should not do too much automatically. E.g.
- Patrick: should be able to show/hide top-level toolbar per perspective.
- Mark: would the user have to disable the debug view toolbar manually.
- Pawel: yes or through a product customization.
- Too late for 3.7.
- View Management
- Curtis: not sure who originally requested the feature
- Pawel: do people want to activate view management on target launch, as opposed to on suspend
- Curtis: like having the option of activating views on suspend
- Pawel: would like to revamp the preferences which trigger view activation.
- Curtis: netbeans view management may have been an inspiration for view management