DTP project meeting, May 9, 2013
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Linda is working on some new ODA function to add additional query capability. She will label it experimental at first.
- Linda is thinking Actuate might do work on the the Query Builder in support of ODA. She is not currently a committer on the SQL Dev Tools or Modelbase projects. Brian will start the nomination process for both.
- Brian has been distracted with product development issues on his "day job". He will try to get some into DTP. Since some of the changes are large, one option is to branch DTP early to do all the new code.
- M7 is wrapping up this week. RC1 is around May 20.
- The IP log and review materials are due soon.