DTP project meeting, May 4, 2011
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We discussed a dtp-dev mailing list append by Giaccomo Castellano. He wants to generate code to do extract and load of DB data as part of a "clone database" utility. Brian P. will point him to the Table Data Editor code. Hemant will check on whether the IBM products use DTP as part of Extract/Load processing.
- We agreed that we can put changes/fixes into DTP 1.9 until May 23 (RC2 end date)
- The Eclipse project as a whole is planning to move off of CVS and on to eGit. Do we want to move, or stay on CVS? The BIRT team that handles our build is planning to move, so we can piggy-back on that effort. They are doing a pilot on GitHub. Linda will keep us posted about how it's going and send links to more information.
- There is an append in the DTP newsgroup regarding running Sybase scripts that needs looking into.
- We discussed going to a bi-weekly meeting schedule, since we don't have that much going on each week. We will probably do that after the Indigo release is out.