DTP project meeting, March 2, 2010
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian P. asked about the Connection Repository, since he is updating the translation test document. Fitz explained how it works.
- We discussed a bug that Linda found in the new Import Connection Profile method. We should fix this one.
- There has been some activity in the mailing lists regarding the Results View
- The 3.5 SR2 problem has been resolved. The files were uploaded but the PHP page linking to them was not updated
- The Actuate build team would like to build DTP only when something has changed, rather than running a build every day. The PMC had no objection.
- The Actuate build team is considering moving the DTP build to Eclipse.org build machines. They are trying to find out if there is any disadvantage to doing this.
- Fitz is working on his EclipseCon talk. He said Motorola can have 2/3 the time, since Brian P. won't be able to participate.
- Linda and Fitz will host a "Birds of a Feather" session on DTP during EclipseCon. Fitz will find out how to arrange this. The BOF submission deadline is this week Friday