DTP project meeting, June 20, 2012
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- All of the administrivia (IP Log, Release docuware, etc.) for the DTP 1.10 release is completed.
- Linda will ask the build team to create the DTP_1_10_0_Branch and start builds on the Head (1.10.1) stream.
- Actuate has created a maintenance branch on 1.9.2, called DTP_1_9_2_Branch_a
- Brian asked whether it would make any sense for DTP to move over to the Eclipse common build infrastructure. This might be important if DTP participates in the Long Term Maintenance project. Linda will check with the Build team to see if they have given any thought to this.
- Brian is still trying to get the 1.8.2 service build for IBM working. (That project was on hold while we wrapped up the DTP 1.10 release.)
- Translation testing by IBM on the Juno release is starting. We will need to fix some properties file problems, send test cases to the translation test coordinator, and respond to translation bugs.