DTP project meeting, July 13, 2011
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Linda has posted to the dtp-dev mailing about DTP moving from CVS to Git for source control. She will create a wiki page on the DTP wiki and post a link to it in the DTP newsgroup.
- If there is no objection from the DTP community, we will start the conversion to Git next week. It should take a week or so to do the conversion.
- Our project metadata is out of date again (as reminded by nag notes from the EMO), so we need to update for the 1.9.1 release.
- Linda will send Brian a list of prioritized defects on the SQL Dev Tools and SQL Builder. Brian might get some help from a colleague to address some of them.
- Linda and Brian created the DTP 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 release and ramp-down schedule pages in the wiki.