DTP project meeting, January 5, 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- The PMC decided that we no longer needed a separate PMC and Project Lead meeting. We will hold a combined DTP meeting on Tuesday each week.
- We need to keep processing DTP defects with no target milestone.
- There has been some activity on the DTP newsgroup. Fitz checks in once a week or so.
- Fitz has opened an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for DTP. It's at irc.freenode.net and is called #eclipse-dtp.
- There has been response some response in the EclipseCon submission system regarding our proposed DTP talks, so there is a good chance they will be accepted.