DTP project meeting, January 19, 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We discussed our EclipseCon talk, particularly what to name the combined talk. Suggestions:
- DTP in the Real World (Note: we went with this one)
- Using DTP for Fun and Profit
- Fitz said he had some time to fix bugs before RC1 of 1.7.2.
- DTP 1.7.2 is ending soon. RC1 ends today, time for RC2 is very short.
- When do we want to branch off 1.7.2? During RC3 or upon release?
- We noted that the Actuate build team is doing a great job with the builds.
- We need to triage all the defects still set to 1.7.2.
- Fitz added a comment to bug 299344, which is about the Capabilities bundles.