DTP project meeting, February 20, 2014
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian will start a committer election for the Modelbase project lead position. He attempted to use a new project lead election feature in the new Eclipse project portal, but the feature doesn't work right yet, so the election will need to be done the old-fashioned way, through the mailing list.
- The previous Monday was RC4 for DTP 1.11.2 (Eclipse 4.3.2). Next Monday is GA.
- Brian will do the tagging and branching needed to create the DTP_1_11_2_Branch. Linda is waiting for the branching to be completed before testing the build scripts for DTP 1.12.
- Linda will update the feature versions for DTP 1.12.
- DTP 1.12 M6 (Eclipse 4.4, aka "Luna") is March 10. We will start contributing the 1.12 builds to Luna as soon as they are ready.
- Brian needs to respond to DTP news group entries, particularly regarding the problem with enablement for DB2 for LUW.
- We discussed how we should update the platform dependency for build and test. Should we go to Eclipse platform version 3.8 or 4.2? We didn't make a decision yet on this one.