DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: September 14, 2009
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
This meeting did double-duty as the DTP PMC meeting this week.
- Linda reported that the branch for 1.7.1/1.7.2 was done by the build team
- No activity lately on Sybase's big defect (286611)
- Linda is still working on the experimental API that started in 1.7.1. Should have part of it ready in 1.7.2.
- Fitz has done some minor bug fixes
- We discussed E4, and what it might mean to DTP. Brian mentioned that there seems to be multiple new UI technologies in E4, and it's unclear which will "win" and become the standard for web-based (and other) UI development
- Fitz told the Eclipse Architecture Council that Brian P. will replace him.
- No new news on the transfer of the documentation source files from Sybase to DTP CVS. Fitz will check with Emily at Sybase if we haven't heard anything by end of September.