← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page
- John Graham
- Hung Hsi
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Der-Ping Chou
- Announcement: No team meeting next week, due to Labor Day (US) holiday
- Review of Discouraged Access resolution procedure: Questions? Comments?
- Planning to nominate Cong Chen (Sybase) as a DTP Connectivity committer today: Questions? Comments?
- Version number for DTP Ganymede: Suggestion is "1.6"
- Eclipse platform has gone from 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and then 3.4
- Platform has substantial new features in it for each point release
- "2.0" would mean a lot of changes and new features, clearly we're not going to do this
- Detailed project plans: outline
- Use BZ entries as much as possible, set all bugs to Ganymede target milestone
- Leave room for future contributions
- Drafts for review of 9/10
- Suggest posting DTP 1.5.1 I-build to Europa staging site tomorrow (8/28)
- General agreement with the Discouraged Access resolution plans
- Agreement that nominating Cong is a good idea
- Discussion about DTP Ganymede version. Consensus is for "1.6"
- DTP Ganymede detailed planning:
- Consensus on draft dates and suggestions in Agenda
- Perhaps VisQ has separate page linked from SQL Dev plan
- Agreement to post DTP 1.5.1 build to Europa staging site
- (Linda): Question about whether using 1.4.2 VM for DTP Ganymede is acceptable
- General consensus is "yes"
- Perhaps we'll need to allow 1.5/1.6 features in controled environments, such as separate plug-ins or compiled with 1.4 compatibility switches set