DSDP/TML/Ramp down policy 0.2
Ramp down for 0.2 Release
- 0.2(Ganymede) was released in 14 January 2009
- 0.3M5(Galileo) was released in 30 January 2009
- Branch: branch_dsdp_tml_0_2_0_R
- Tag version: dsdp_tml_0_2_0_R
- No new features to 0.2 will be accepted anymore
- 0.2.x version will be the last version totally compliant with Ganymede. If you are using TmL prefer
migrate to 0.3.
- New features to 0.2.1, requires a committer vote on the bugzilla with at least two committers voting +1 and no -1s.
- New features to 0.3 or future, will follow the regular procedure for TmL and should be discuss in mailing list
before define the target version.
- 0.2 releases will accept bug fixes:
- A P1 or P2 bug
- blocking or critical
- This bugs will be accepted for 3 months (30 April 2009) and a new 0.2.x version will be generated to fix it according to demands.
- After that, the rule for any other bugs is applicable.
- 0.2 releases will accept any other bug fixes for 6 months (30 Jul 2009), if there is a committer vote on the bugzilla with at least two committers voting +1 and no -1s.
- After 30 Jul 2009, any bug should be has a committer vote on the bugzilla and should be approved with +1 for all committers.