DSDP/TML/Ramp down policy 0.1
|Tools for Mobile Linux|
|TmL Web Site|
|Regular Phone Meetings|
Ramp down for 0.1 Release
- 0.1(Ganymede) was released in 10 October 2008
- 0.2(Ganymede) tentative is schedule to 14 January 2009
- Branch: branch_dsdp_tml_0_1_0_R
- Tag version: dsdp_tml_0_1_0_R
- No new features to 0.1 will be accepted anymore
- 0.2 version will be the last version totally compliant with Ganymede. If you are using TmL prefer
migrate to 0.3.
- New features still to 0.2, requires a committer vote on the bugzilla with at least two committers voting +1 and no -1s.
- New features to 0.3 or future, will follow the regular procedure for TmL and should be discuss in mailing list
before define the target version.
- 0.1 releases will accept bug fixes:
- A P1 or P2 bug
- blocking or critical
- This bugs will be accepted for 2 months (14 March 2009) and a new 0.1.1 version will be generated to fix it according to demands.
- After that, the rule for any other bugs is applicable.
- 0.1 releases will accept any other bug fixes for 4 months (14 May 2009), if there are a committer vote on the bugzilla with at least two committers voting +1 and no -1s.