DSDP/TML/Agenda27May08

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TML
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Required Attendees

  • Christian Kurzke (Motorola) - (absent)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
  • Jefferson Silva (Eldorado) - (absent)

Invited Attendees

  • Eugene Melekhov (Montavista) - (absent)
  • Mark Burton (Greensocs) - (absent)

Agenda

  • Contributions
    • Eugene Contribution
    • Fabio Rigo contribution
  • Status
    • Bugs currently fixed
    • New bugs contributed
    • Eric´s account
    • new architecture discussion
  • Events
    • Linux World (talk??)
    • Eclipse Europe Summit (demo??)
  • Milestones planning. See the pdf
  • LiMO
  • New conference code for future calls

Summary

  • Contributions
    • Eugene Contribution - Eric will send an email to PMC requesting approval for this contribution. The details for this email will be send by Fabio to Eric after this meeting.
    • Fabio Rigo contribution - This code was already uploaded into CVS repository.
  • Status
    • Bugs currently fixed - We are working in this bugs and planning versions keep in mind this issues.
    • New bugs contributed - There are new bugs from community for VNC and we need investigate an priorize them.
    • Eric´s account - Bugzilla account was reconfigured but there are some functions are not ok.
    • new architecture discussion - we schedule a new meeting for the next meeting to discuss the new architecture and the future steps of the TmL
  • Events
    • Linux World - waiting for Christian to discuss about this.
    • Eclipse Europe Summit - investigate how is important to be there.
  • Milestones planning. We talk very fast about the items planned in this pdf. Eric will talk with Christian and they will review it and send comments to mailing list
  • LiMO - This was postponed to next meeting.

Actions

  • Fabio will send an email to Eric with the details of Eugene Contribution (done)
    • Eric will request a PMC approval based on these details.
  • Fabio will send an email to Eric about bug-process to help him to track the TmL bugs. (done)
  • Fabio will investigate Eclipse Europe Summit to discover more about this event.
  • Eric will talk with Christian to syncronize him with the documents and subjects discussed today.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be in June 10, 2008.