- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Project status
- Future plan and roadmap
- Christian give us an overall about the next PMC meeting and ask everyone about relevant topics to be discuss there.
- We talk about committer election for Daniel Franco. Christian should vote in Daniel after meeting and this process will be proceed to be approved by PMC. ( The portal automatically do it, after end of voting).
- We analyze the contribution code from Eugene and discover that it is necessary open a new CQ to verify the a piece of code used by Eugene related to Authentication and it is using a different license from EPL. 
- Eric will verify with Access and Palm guys about their participatin in the future meetings.
- Otavio is working in persistency for instances devices 
- Daniel is researching linux kernels to create a proof of concept to new TmL Device proxies.
- Fantato is creating a tutorial to show how to create plugins for TmL ( either contribute candidates or end user plugins)
- Christian should vote in Daniel (ok)
- Fabio should open a new CQ (CQ 2261 - ok)
- Fabio will prepare a consolidate document with the roadmap proposed in the wiki and sent to Christian before Friday.
The next meeting will be in April 29.