Skip to main content
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Marcel Gorri (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Jon Dearden (RIM)
- Sequoyah migration and build status
- Ongoing discussion of Sequoyah migration and Helios train requirements.
- Status of Helios train requirements
- Nokia will contribute someone to work on the Mylyn P2 connector APIs in Pulsar. Need to get the contributors added to Pulsar committer list. Will post a link to the doc from a public location.
- Move Pulsar branding and SDK discovery code to Sequoyah for Helios. Have someone from Eldorado Sequoyah team take on this responsibility.
- Did not get to these items as we spent most of the time discussing Helios, Buckminster, Pulsar build issues.
- Roadmap planning
- New requirements
- EclipseCon 2010
- [Christian] Get name of Nokia's committer-designate for Sequoyah/Pulsar.
- [Pastore] Write email describing where Nokia can connect into the source control system. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Eric] Get Jon Dearden and Nokia's designate added as committers to Sequoyah under the "new project committers" rule.
- [Eric] Get a Google docs account for Sequoyah. DONE - email@example.com.
- [Eric] Reconnect with David Williams regarding creating bugs for Helios requirements.