- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Eric Hildum (Motorola)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Daniel France (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Discussed the weather while waiting on Christian Kurzke.
- TmL 0.4 release is planned for early December. IP log is ready to submit and review slides are mostly complete.
- Discussed EclipseCon presentation ideas. Eric and Mauren will create an abstract and submit.
- Reviewed milestones and activities around Sequoyah transition. The plan is to start the transition process after the TmL code is locked down for the 0.4 release.
- For next call, will discuss Helios train milestones.
The next meeting will be 30 November 2009 at 1700 UTC.